Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Let's Get Up Close and Personal

Whaddup! This is my first post on a blog, and of a matter of fact, my first post publicized on the internet. Let's all give a big hand for me, and my miniature achievement. My name is Izzy. I am simply an insignificant cluster of molecules on this universe. A cluster that happens to be intrigued by fashion and beauty. Although I am a mere teenage girl, I one day aspire to become a fashion icon who developed her own unique style. As a typical teenager (this is quite unfortunate really), I like to follow trends. Although I truly like what's "hot" nowadays, I am in the process of developing my own individual style, and one day I will completely branch off from what's "normal." I believe documenting my way through this process will help keep me motivated and perseverant. In addition, my english grade will go rocketing up as a result of my regular posting. Double whammy! I hope you can come along with me on this journey and enjoy my views and personal preferences when it comes to fashion.

No comments:

Post a Comment